The Nordic Organisations and Institutions Mobility Programme grants awarded in accordance with the Nordic Council of Ministers' VISION 2023 priorities are available to employees of institutions and organisations at all administrative levels (national and regional authorities, municipalities), employees of research institutes and representatives of NGOs or NGO networks.
Eligible forms of activity
- Study visits.
- Participation in meetings, conferences, training workshops organised by the Nordic institutions and organisations cooperating with them.
- Networking activity such as seminars and workshops aimed at strengthening cooperation in the priority areas of the programme.
- Participation of representatives of Nordic institutions and organisations in meetings and events taking place in Latvia.
Nordic Council of Ministers’ VISION 2030 strategic priorities
- A green Nordic region.
- A competitive Nordic region.
- A socially sustainable Nordic region.
Activities related to climate change, digital inclusion, innovation and sustainable development will be prioritised.
Support is open to one person or a group of persons from one institution in Latvia. This programme is also open to representatives of Nordic institutions for the implementation of the above-mentioned activities in Latvia.
To be eligible for this funding, applicants should have a good command of English since all documents (application, contract and report) must be submitted in English and communication with the host institution takes place in English.
The programme funding can cover up to 70% of the total budget for civil servants from national or local authorities, research institutes or Nordic institutions. Expenses of NGO representatives are covered in the amount of 100%.